Happy 2/26 Day Everybody!

Mke4Bama

All-SEC
Nov 21, 2006
Cullman (Good Hope)
IDK, forcing people in the state of Georgia to honor the day might be a bit cruel.:smile:
I have gone to Youtube probably 20 times to listen to the Georgia announcers call the last two plays. It is sweet listening to them go from righteous indignation to utter shock and disbelief in a manner of seconds.
"We're just going to call him Tounge-tied from now on." Hilarious. :tongue:

RollTide_HTTR

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2017
I wish the full game was still available with each version. The broadcast version is still on Youtube but it looks like the Finebuam, Coaches, and others have been removed.

Saban4Ever

All-American
Sep 27, 2016
Cobb County GA
About a week ago, I ordered a framed picture by Larry Pitts called "Just Tua Much" ( I kind of liked it better than the current Daniel Moore sketch in progress.. and it's cheaper) and it arrived today 2/26. I thought that was neat that it came on this day! RTR!

PA Tide Fan

All-American
Dec 11, 2014
Lancaster, PA
About a week ago, I ordered a framed picture by Larry Pitts called "Just Tua Much" ( I kind of liked it better than the current Daniel Moore sketch in progress.. and it's cheaper) and it arrived today 2/26. I thought that was neat that it came on this day! RTR!
It's a nice picture. The only reason I haven't purchased one yet is that I was hoping a picture would come out that was a larger size. Photos that are 8"x 10" or 9"x11" seem a little small to me. What I'd really like is a poster size photo of the catch like 24"x36" but maybe I'm expecting too much. If nothing larger comes out soon I'll buy the smaller size.

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
well, in 2012, they were only 8 yards away from winning the title. this year, 41 yards away. i know it's only two data points, but it seems like they are not improving.
Saban really messed them up in 2012 when he went for two so early....

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.