Butch as offensive analyst?

TitleWave

All-American
Dec 3, 2012
Butch is enjoying Pro Day today if anyone still had doubts...

First blush, looks like he should be standing next to a barber pole instead of a(nother) coaching legend. Botch the Barber. Yes, meet "Tonsorial Adviser (and Analyst!) to the Stars" Lyle Allen Jones, Jr.

Second blush, per Cecil's mission creep post, Botch the Bellboy, replete with matching topper, would be a mighty fine (and punctual!) representative for the university that will soon employ him...

FitToBeTide

All-American
Aug 19, 2001
St. Florian
Wonder who makes the first contact in these situations? CNS contacts them about the job or do they (or their agent) take the initiative? Just curious.

Redwood Forrest

Hall of Fame
Sep 19, 2003
Boaz, AL USA
some quotes from Vile boards:

this is as bad as David having Uriah killed for Bathsheba. The college football national championship isn't enough for Nick. Now he's going for our Life Championships too.

Apparently Saban needs some masonry work done around his estate.

"Champions of life coordinator" Hahahahahahaha

He will be ok Saban will not let Butch talk to the media.

CajunCrimson

Moderator (FB,BB) and Vinyl Enthusiast
Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La
Butch is enjoying Pro Day today if anyone still had doubts...

“So Bill....can I call you Bill? See Bill I always was taught that winning in life was way more important than winning on the field. So, I decided to create a Champions of Life process, and it really worked. The buy in from the players was amazing, Bill. The fans and the big wigs up there just never could see the big picture, Bill. But I put together this 32 page step by step guide that I’d love to show you if you have time. I mean, we could grab a hoagie and a Sam Adams or something, maybe a Lobster roll or something. You could invite Tom and Giselle, we could bring the misses and make a day of it Bill. You’ve got a boat, right? I mean if I spring for gas and the lobster rolls we could tour the bay, right? I’d love to see the Kennedy compound....what you say? My schedules wide open man, it’s wide open”

colbysullivan

Hall of Fame
Dec 12, 2007
Gulf Breeze, FL
First blush, looks like he should be standing next to a barber pole instead of a(nother) coaching legend. Botch the Barber. Yes, meet "Tonsorial Adviser (and Analyst!) to the Stars" Lyle Allen Jones, Jr.

Second blush, per Cecil's mission creep post, Botch the Bellboy, replete with matching topper, would be a mighty fine (and punctual!) representative for the university that will soon employ him...

dayhiker

FB|BB Moderator
Staff member
Dec 8, 2000
Pell City, AL
To quote the teen girls, “I can’t even.” Apparently Belichick can't either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

TitleWave

All-American
Dec 3, 2012

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Belichick cartoon balloon (interior monologue):

When Dad was at Navy, I remember him saying Section Eight was pretty much confined to M*A*S*H units, a Corporal Klinger as case study. But the Marines - !!! OK, maybe I shoulda picked up on it when he approached wearing that trash can lid as his "helmet"...

Ole Man Dan

Hall of Fame
Apr 21, 2008
Gadsden, Al.
There are lots of coaches like Mike Shula, and Derrick Dooley, who reach their pinnacle as a OC or DC. (PETER PRINCIPAL)

Butch, (Sergeant Carter), had the misfortune to reach his at Tennessee.
The SEC is a tough place to coach. You are thrust into the spotlight, and it never goes away until you do. (That spotlight returns every time you do anything, anytime, anywhere)

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.