Butch as offensive analyst?

KrAzY3

Hall of Fame
Jan 18, 2006
kraizy.art
I'll take each and every analyst Saban wants to hire.
Absolutely. First, Alabama lost a lot of analysts from what I can tell. Clearly they are there to do more than just wait for an on-field position, so Saban needs to keep hiring them. Secondly, with the kind of turnover that Alabama has on the staff, it is really important to have a pool of guys available. I wouldn't have even minded Freeze as an analyst, I mean he wouldn't be recruiting or coaching players, what's the downside?

RollTARDIS

Scout Team
Nov 22, 2017
I’ll take him just for the reactions. I’m sure that, if he’s hired, Saban thinks he has a useful insight into some facet of the game. I’m good with it.

trenda

Hall of Fame
May 17, 2000
Hendersonville, TN USA
He would probably have Butch "relearn" his motivational techniques from Scott Cochran.

I would rather have Freeze than Jones as an analyst; but I'm sure Jones can help in some capacity.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
Butch Jones has actually had a very good coaching career. I just think that TN was too much for him at that point. He should have taken one of the lower level B1G jobs offered him before stepping into a program like TN.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.