NW AL
To quote one great Tidefans philosopher-

Play stupid games. Win stupid prizes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Displaced Bama Fan

Hall of Fame
Jun 5, 2000
Shiner, TX
The region these boys were from and their ages made it likely that they were uneducated and desperate. What a horrific way to die.
Very sad indeed. Sadly, this will be a great story to tell my kids. "You think you have problems because you're not starting on the baseball team or you didn't do as good on your chem test as you had hoped? You have a bed, food, roof over your head, cell phone, and want for nothing. These two kids had nothing and died trying to get to the US to do something more for themselves. Find that passion and live a life that they could have only dreamed of."

Valley View

3rd Team
Nov 7, 2016
Williamson County, TN
The whole illegal immigration situation from Central America and parts of Africa is really very sad. We can't feed, clothe, educate, and provide health care for everyone. We are just a bunch of imperialist racists if we try and interfere with other countries politics and economies. It seems they just want our money, not our ideas or systems. I see no way to solve the problem.

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
The whole illegal immigration situation from Central America and parts of Africa is really very sad. We can't feed, clothe, educate, and provide health care for everyone. We are just a bunch of imperialist racists if we try and interfere with other countries politics and economies. It seems they just want our money, not our ideas or systems. I see no way to solve the problem.
fyi, ecuador is in south america.

MattinBama

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2007
#BrownLivesMatterButOnlyInTheMostAbstractWay

Displaced Bama Fan

Hall of Fame
Jun 5, 2000
Shiner, TX
Actually Portuguese is the most spoken language in South America (Brazil). You are correct that the majority of countries in Latin America speak Spanish.
You need to catch up on the whole blue font deal. Blue font is sarcasm. Yes, I'm fully aware they speak Portuguese in Brazil, hence the sarcastic font. I'm gonna give you the title of today's Thread Killer Award. Congrats.

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
Actually Portuguese is the most spoken language in South America (Brazil). You are correct that the majority of countries in Latin America speak Spanish.
English is the official language of Belize.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
It may be the official language, but they still hate Americans...but love their money.
My principal nurse in the hospital, for one shift per day, was from Belize. She didn't have much accent, either, sort of a island-sounding one. She was one of the best nurses, if not the best, I've ever had and I told her so. I even told her I was going to miss her. She had immigrated and finished high school here, marrying her HS sweetheart...

day-day

Hall of Fame
Jan 2, 2005
Bartlett, TN (Memphis area)
My principal nurse in the hospital, for one shift per day, was from Belize. She didn't have much accent, either, sort of a island-sounding one. She was one of the best nurses, if not the best, I've ever had and I told her so. I even told her I was going to miss her. She had immigrated and finished high school here, marrying her HS sweetheart...
I take it that she was not a member of the Belizean Bloods or Crips.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.