Alabama tackles the tough issues

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
*sigh*

At least we can count on AL and MS to be backwards enough that the rest of the southern states look downright progressive in comparison...

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
Not surprisingly, this passed overwhelmingly. Got more votes than Ivey.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bama 8Ball

1st Team
Oct 10, 2018
Too Far North
*sigh*

At least we can count on AL and MS to be backwards enough that the rest of the southern states look downright progressive in comparison...
Did the Democrats win any of the statewide elections? I saw the Governor went to Ivey, but didn't see anything else come through on my news feed.

Jon

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2002
Atlanta 'Burbs
nothing the Alabama GOP likes more than losing their constituents money on lost causes. Congrats to the people of Alabama for voting for these clowns and sorry to the few rational souls that have not yet left the state

MattinBama

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2007
nothing the Alabama GOP likes more than losing their constituents money on lost causes. Congrats to the people of Alabama for voting for these clowns and sorry to the few rational souls that have not yet left the state
Working on it but still stuck here a while.

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
I think the new amendment has a clause that said no public funds could be used to defend it in court.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
As far as state politics go, doesn't matter what the state GOP does as long as the as the state Democrat party remains in its current state.

Bama 8Ball

1st Team
Oct 10, 2018
Too Far North
As far as state politics go, doesn't matter what the state GOP does as long as the as the state Democrat party remains in its current state.
I read something earlier where one of the Dem. that lost just crucified the democratic party leadership. I can't find it now, but she was pretty brutal.

MattinBama

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2007
I read something earlier where one of the Dem. that lost just crucified the democratic party leadership. I can't find it now, but she was pretty brutal.
There was an article from before the election about Isner that mentioned how bad the state party leadership was as far as organizing or doing anything at all really.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Tabitha Isner and Mallory Hagan both were critical in their concession speeches.
There was an article from before the election about Isner that mentioned how bad the state party leadership was as far as organizing or doing anything at all really.
It's bad. IIRC, I read an article a few weeks ago that said the party has two full-time employees. That's it.

Just today I saw Tuscaloosa state rep Chris England criticizing the leadership on Twitter.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.