Anfernee Jennings post-surgery status? (watch the teaser titles)

the old coach

BamaNation Citizen
Mar 21, 2010
I posted this question on another board, but got no responses. Maybe someone here will know. What is the status of Anfernee Jennings after his surgery? Was it successful? Is he participating in the off season conditioning program? Will he be able to participate in spring practice. Before getting hurt he dominated Clemson. If he is able to continue playing next year as he played against Clemson, he will be a terror.

JTBama

All-American
Jul 2, 2005
Some where out there
Re: Anfernee Jennings

I posted this question on another board, but got no responses. Maybe someone here will know. What is the status of Anfernee Jennings after his surgery? Was it successful? Is he participating in the off season conditioning program? Will he be able to participate in spring practice. Before getting hurt he dominated Clemson. If he is able to continue playing next year as he played against Clemson, he will be a terror.
Im pretty sure the surgery went well and last I heard, he would be ready to go next year

the old coach

BamaNation Citizen
Mar 21, 2010

I am the original poster. I don't do a heap of posting, but I don't understand why this was a teaser post. I simply wanted to get an update on Jennings. If I made a mistake in posting please let me know what that mistake was and I won't do it again. Thanks

Sagamore Bill

1st Team
Sep 1, 2010
Oklahoma

He was with the group working on the new Habitat for Humanity build for Nick's Kids. I assume that means he is doing well.

CajunCrimson

Moderator (FB,BB) and Vinyl Enthusiast
Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La

A name alone is a teaser....

“Will Anfernee Jennings be ready at start of season?” is not

Be specific with your thread titles so people know if they want to read it or not

“Tua” or “Saban” as a thread title could mean 100s of things. Having more clarity allows threads to merge when necessary, so we don’t have multiple threads saying the same thing. Makes for a cleaner board and easier to find out info.

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net

I looked at the link but still don't get it. Can you share what was wrong with this specific title please. Did the original title include the question mark?
The original title was 'Anfernee Jennings' - without opening the thread, one has no idea if it's a query regarding his status, an update on his eligibility, if his mom died, etc.

It was changed to 'Anfernee Jennings post-surgery status?' so readers can determine that it's a specific question about Jennings' injury / recovery.

jabcmb

All-American
Feb 1, 2006
Birmingham, AL

I certainly hope Jennings is doing well and looking forward to good news on him. He has really been playing well.

The teaser title policy on here is great. TV news does teases a lot right before commercials (that’s when I change channels). Just another reason to get news somewhere else.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.