SEC Tournament is Set

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
Hopefully what happens is BOTH Coach Johnson and the players themselves figure out what is needed and you all can get past your first game in the tourney.

Getting that first win will do WONDERS to mentally assist the team in moving forward to their next game.

This isn't just a one dimensional problem you are having - BOTH players and staff need to figure out what is needed.

I've watched your team and you have an amazing level of talent and have come so close to winning many of the games you lost. Nature of the beast, I suppose....but point is something as "simple" as FT shooting - if improved on - could and would make the difference needed.

IMHO, this is both a simple and a complex game, but no doubt it's often the most simple things that can be fixed that will help with winning games.

I look forward to your game with the Aggies.....I think we'll see a much different result than what we've seen with some of the losses.

JTBama

All-American
Jul 2, 2005
Some where out there
Hopefully what happens is BOTH Coach Johnson and the players themselves figure out what is needed and you all can get past your first game in the tourney.

Getting that first win will do WONDERS to mentally assist the team in moving forward to their next game.

This isn't just a one dimensional problem you are having - BOTH players and staff need to figure out what is needed.

I've watched your team and you have an amazing level of talent and have come so close to winning many of the games you lost. Nature of the beast, I suppose....but point is something as "simple" as FT shooting - if improved on - could and would make the difference needed.

IMHO, this is both a simple and a complex game, but no doubt it's often the most simple things that can be fixed that will help with winning games.

I look forward to your game with the Aggies.....I think we'll see a much different result than what we've seen with some of the losses.
I really do hope we see a different team, at the same time I've caught myself saying that the past four games and have been hoping that they would realize their backs are against the wall. Well if there were ever a game of deciding your destiny and having your back against the wall this is it. I agree, the free throws could go a long way in helping. Also so could rebounds , this team is built for rebounds and that particular aspect of the game is baffling to me this year. I don't know what Avery and the team will find in this one game ....but I sure hope it's a come together moment to put some band aids on the season and help keep this season going. RTR

BamaEyeDoc

Scout Team
Oct 6, 2006
How can both Bama and A&M have a 99% chance to win the game? Maybe I'm not reading that right ;)
Our first game is technically in Round 2, so I am not sure why it is not 100% chance of being in round 2. Round 3 % should be our chance of winning round 2. The percentages still don't add up correctly though.

Last edited:

CajunCrimson

Moderator (FB,BB) and Vinyl Enthusiast
Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La
Our first game is technically in Round 2, so I am not sure why it is not 100% chance of being in round 2. Round 3 % should be our chance of winning round 2. The percentages still don't add up correctly though.
Ok, that helps a little. But if you add Bama and A&Ms percentages, it come to more than 100% -- that's weird. It's like 104% -- perhaps there is a 4% chance we tie -- lol.

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011

Quarterfinals: Friday, March 9

Game 7: No. 1 Auburn vs. Alabama, 1 p.m. ET, ESPN
Game 8: No. 4 Kentucky vs. Georgia, about 25 minutes after previous game, ESPN
Game 9: No. 2 Tennessee vs. Mississippi State, 7 p.m. ET, SEC Network
Game 10: No. 3 Florida vs. Arkansas, 9:30 p.m. SEC Network

Semifinals: Saturday, March 10

Game 11: Game 7 winner vs. Game 8 winner, 1 p.m. ET, ESPN
Game 12: Game 9 winner vs. Game 10 winner, about 25 minutes after previous game, ESPN

Finals: Sunday, March 11

Game 13: SEC Championship game, 1 p.m. ET, ESPN

LINK

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
Congrats to Kentucky - this makes 4 in a row!

Tennessee gave them a game but when the admiral went out with a nose injury - I think that was just the break the Cats needed.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.