Teacher removed for racist podcasts

Displaced Bama Fan

Hall of Fame
Jun 5, 2000
Shiner, TX
http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/te...ite-supremacist-podcast/ar-BBJTDZd?li=BBnbfcL

"We have to take those institutions back," "Dalichov" said. "Children is very important. The communists always knew that. They always wanted the minds of the children. That's the future. So, if we can have more teachers in those positions, that would be great. And I do hear from teachers all the time, people who are closet "Red Ice" listeners that support what we do and I think that's fantastic. We need a lot more of that."
Well, she didn't help herself with her poor grammar.

LA4Bama

All-SEC
Jan 5, 2015
Los Angeles, CA
Something about this is weird. Nothing about this seems like old southern white separatism. The main figures seem like they are recent immigrants. Henrik Palmgren, Swedish. Lena Lokteff, Russian. Dayanna Volitich, this name has a distinctly Balkins sound to it, maybe Croatian.

Why are these at best recent immigrants talking about "taking back institutions." Just bizarre.

Makes me wonder what percentage of the alt-right is actually European neo-nazis instead of home grown good ol' boys?

Maybe it's time to consider whom we let immigrate to our country...hm?

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
Something about this is weird. Nothing about this seems like old southern white separatism. The main figures seem like they are recent immigrants. Henrik Palmgren, Swedish. Lena Lokteff, Russian. Dayanna Volitich, this name has a distinctly Balkins sound to it, maybe Croatian.

Why are these at best recent immigrants talking about "taking back institutions." Just bizarre.

Makes me wonder what percentage of the alt-right is actually European neo-nazis instead of home grown good ol' boys?

I don't know if this is really accurate but well played. Never one to underestimate the Koch Bros. and other notable far-right billionaires ability to astroturf a movement.

Jon

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2002
Atlanta 'Burbs

Is this how we got Seb Gorka over here? I know he is a wanted man back home

Displaced Bama Fan

Hall of Fame
Jun 5, 2000
Shiner, TX
I don't know if this is really accurate but well played. Never one to underestimate the Koch Bros. and other notable far-right billionaires ability to astroturf a movement.
Or Soros funding said groups to create divisiveness. I love how you went straight for the Kochs. Nicely done.

Displaced Bama Fan

Hall of Fame
Jun 5, 2000
Shiner, TX
well, they cut their teeth on the tea party and saw how easy it was to manipulate a bunch of rubes into thinking they were a grassroots movement full of agents of change.
Soros has the universal Rules for Radicals play book and he's running it step by step. But then again, he and the Kochs, Gates, Trump, Adelson, Buffett, etc. are all laughing their butts off at our argument anyway. It's what they want. Carry on.

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
Soros has the universal Rules for Radicals play book and he's running it step by step. But then again, he and the Kochs, Gates, Trump, Adelson, Buffett, etc. are all laughing their butts off at our argument anyway. It's what they want. Carry on.
nicely played. the alinsky siren was beginning to gather dust.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.