Shootings at gang members' funerals "out of control" per Chicago PD

cbi1972

Hall of Fame
Nov 8, 2005
Birmingham, AL
it does save some transportation costs.
Now I'm thinking of those old Reese's peanut butter cup commercials.

You got your Crips in my Bloods. No, you got your Bloods in my Crips.

Mmmmm...delicious! Two great tastes that taste great together.

danb

All-SEC
Dec 4, 2011
Hazel Green, AL
The great bulk of those gun crimes are committed with illegal arms, which aren't going away...
Exactly.....
and the post below yours states that’s why we need federal laws against them (the guns)??? what part of illegal activity pays attention to law? Maybe propose an automatic death penalty for a gang related gun crime? Doubt that would do any good because no one would get on board with that.....In gang land, the way of life is with the gun, and that’s something a few more gun laws won’t remedy.......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

chanson78

All-American
Nov 1, 2005
Huntsville, AL
As Earle just pointed out, the bulk of those guns are "illegal" so if criminals can get guns in a city with some of the most restrictive gun laws, why take away guns from law abiding citizens?
Technically, the only person who has advocated recently for taking away guns without due process was the President.

bama_wayne1

All-American
Jun 15, 2007
We need to perform background checks to relocate all the honest and law abiding citizens. Then we just supply both sides with weapons and ammo and strictly control the border of Chicago and let them kill each other off until there is only one, then prosecute them.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.