Stewart Mandel Tweet: More people watched CFP NCG than the Oscars

TitleWave

All-American
Dec 3, 2012
It's part of our grand plan to give them more than enough rope to hang themselves with.
Hah! You obviously haven't seen the treatment for Mel Gibson's stupendous Saban biopic, "Apocalypto II"...With "Alabamian" subtitles for folks like me and BamaMoon!

aldo

BamaNation Citizen
May 8, 2010
Also, at least with football, every play involves every person on the field. Baseball is more or less a 2 person sport for most of the game. I remember playing infield and getting bored out of my mind.
Baseball is one of the only sports that gets you out of shape playing. Physically grueling it is not!

JTBama

All-American
Jul 2, 2005
Some where out there
Baseball is one of the only sports that gets you out of shape playing. Physically grueling it is not!
In high school I swear I gained five pounds in one game just by smelling the popcorn in the outfield while waiting for a ball to finally be hit to me ...........and it did !! After eight innings

Redwood Forrest

Hall of Fame
Sep 19, 2003
Boaz, AL USA
It's part of our grand plan to give them more than enough rope to hang themselves with.
Well, I guess I could have made it plainer. If Hollow-wood wants to influence me to buy something or vote a particular way they should NOT INSULT me first. If ESPN and Oscar want my viewership they should NOT INSULT me. Pretty simple.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.