Alabama Announces 2018 Spring Practice Schedule

gtgilbert

All-American
Aug 12, 2011
Check out Tua's reaction.

How much weight is that? I'm thinking it's close to 600 pounds.
If all those are standard 45 pound plates, it is 585 so barely under 600 - there might be some small plates on the side that aren't visible also, so could easily be a 600lb lift. Either way, he's almost certainly the strongest QB that has ever stepped on campus.

gtgilbert

All-American
Aug 12, 2011
looking through one the the photo galleries on 247, Slade Bolden is wearing Crimson and appears to be practicing with the DBs. Since he's not wearing white like Smith, maybe this is more of a real look than an experiment.

Last edited:

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC
Just don't understand how this will be possible; surgery on throwing hand (don't care where) but throwing soon.

I'm not a doctor but you'd think it would take a few weeks to be able to properly grip and rip it.

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
Just don't understand how this will be possible; surgery on throwing hand (don't care where) but throwing soon.

I'm not a doctor but you'd think it would take a few weeks to be able to properly grip and rip it.
That does seem impossible. I am glad to hear it was his index finger instead of his thumb..

Nolan

Hall of Fame
Jul 4, 2006
Oahu
looking through one the the photo galleries on 247, Slade Bolden is wearing Crimson and appears to be practicing with the DBs. Since he's not wearing white like Smith, maybe this is more of a real look than an experiment.
Yep, he’s working at safety. It’s a shorter route to playing time considering how deep WR is.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.