Link: Officially too far: UCF Championship license plates

LSUgrad2BamaDad

All-SEC
May 5, 2016
Destrehan, LA
Re: Officially too far: UCF National Championship license plates

Ridiculous. Almost as bad as USCw trying to claim the 2003 title and rob Coach Saban in the process.

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa

We need to do some scientific research on the people of Florida. There is something in the water there making them all crazy and a bit dumb.

RollinTider1335

All-SEC
Jun 12, 2010
Spring Hill, TN

I bet they’re champions of life also......so basically it means nothing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Redwood Forrest

Hall of Fame
Sep 19, 2003
Boaz, AL USA

I would imagine the State and 'Cane fans are having a good laugh over little brother and his ego.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012

It is like they lost in the championship game in a heartbreaking way. They are unwilling and unable to believe that their great season didn't end in a championship.

I understand their pride, but not their self-aggrandizement.

jabcmb

All-American
Feb 1, 2006
Birmingham, AL

Funny thing, before last season I asked the question on here “if USF (South Florida) finishes as the nation’s only undefeated team, could they play for the NC?” The answer, of course, was “no”; but I expected that type of season from Charlie Strong. Turns out I was off by about 80 miles.
UCF had a great season, but license plates just for an undefeated season? Let them have their fun, I guess. Almost as bad as getting a trophy for a future national championship.

Relayer

Hall of Fame
Mar 25, 2001

I see it as kind of like my niece wearing an large, obviously fake, diamond ring, to a little girls tea party. Everybody knows it's not real, but it's cute in a little kid kind of way.

jabcmb

All-American
Feb 1, 2006
Birmingham, AL

I would imagine the State and 'Cane fans are having a good laugh over little brother and his ego.
Miami fans don’t even recognize UCF as a tongue-in-cheek family relation. They see themselves as Sonny Crockett and UCF as Jackie Gleason.
You have to be a certain age to get that.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.