Oh brother...not another introduction thread...

Elefantman

Hall of Fame
Sep 18, 2007
R Can Saw
Hi Krymsonman...
I am tooled up to build an OM/000 (concert) and a 0000 (auditorium) and can incorporate a cutaway into either...preferring a Florentine over a Venetian. I incorporate a soundport and an arm bevel into my builds, and can ad a pickup into any of them...but I refuse to cut a hole into the sides for onboard electronics...because they Ruin the aesthetics. If I can figure out how to add photos, I'll post some pictures of the build I just completed lady night.

Roll Tide
You can upload photos to tidefans site

bama_fan01

Hall of Fame
Aug 25, 2003
Ranburne, AL, USA
Welcome aboard, and Roll Tide! Do you have a web site? I'd love to see some of your guitar handiwork! I'm very impressed with anyone who can build an instrument. And, last, but not least...do you give deep discounts to fellow TideFans members (worth a shot, at least)?

BearFoot

All-SEC
Mar 12, 2017
Fairhope, Alabama
Welcome aboard, and Roll Tide! Do you have a web site? I'd love to see some of your guitar handiwork! I'm very impressed with anyone who can build an instrument. And, last, but not least...do you give deep discounts to fellow TideFans members (worth a shot, at least)?
I have secured my domain name...but, unfortunately, I haven't yet got a website up and running. I will be posting some pictures of the guitar that I just finished...thanks to the tutorial video from Elefantman.
I have to keep the mortgage paid and the family fed...so I'm not able to discount my guitars. But I've been waiting for someone to commission a "BAMA-themed" guitar...hint-hint ��

BearFoot

All-SEC
Mar 12, 2017
Fairhope, Alabama
And another to show the arm bevel...

sorry for the orientation of these...but they uploaded this way, and I can't find a way to rotate them. The process is not very iPad-friendly.

Joel

ccc2259

All-American
Oct 29, 2010
Lower Alabama
You weren't kidding when you said you were a woodworker. That's beautiful work.

BTW, we're apparently neighbors.........I live in Fairhope, too.

Crimson White

1st Team
Jun 17, 2014
Heres an attempt at uploading the requested pictures:

Gee. That's nice. When you said you build acoustic guitars I assumed they were the run of the mill guitars built by the typical hobbyists. Obviously not the case here. Very nice.

I'm a musician, and have played in working bands since I was a teenager, and still do, though I am no spring chicken anymore. I am a mere singer/frontman, though, that plays some guitar when it's needed. Never practiced enough to call myself a for real guitarist.

gtowntide

All-American
Mar 1, 2011
Memphis,TN.
Wow, BearFoot that's a nice looking guitar. Is the hand at the top your logo? If it sounds as good as it looks, you've really got something! I've got a Takamine and this looks better!

BearFoot

All-SEC
Mar 12, 2017
Fairhope, Alabama
You weren't kidding when you said you were a woodworker. That's beautiful work.

BTW, we're apparently neighbors.........I live in Fairhope, too.
ccc2259...if I'm not mistaken, there are a few of us Fairhopians on the board. If you, or any one else, are ever interested in seeing the shop and playing a guitar, come on over for a visit one evening.

Joel

BearFoot

All-SEC
Mar 12, 2017
Fairhope, Alabama
Gee. That's nice. When you said you build acoustic guitars I assumed they were the run of the mill guitars built by the typical hobbyists. Obviously not the case here. Very nice.

I'm a musician, and have played in working bands since I was a teenager, and still do, though I am no spring chicken anymore. I am a mere singer/frontman, though, that plays some guitar when it's needed. Never practiced enough to call myself a for real guitarist.
Thanks Crimson White. Do what you love, and love what you do. If it makes you happy, then it's real, my friend.

Joel

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.