Video - Jalen Pays Up to Bet with Charles Barkley

• Bama Gymnastics @ NCAA Championship Semi-finals (ESPN2 | TONIGHT - 4/18 @ 8pm CT). We will have a game thread going in the Women's Sports board. Come join us!

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
Oh yeah, a man who chopped his dreads after a bet with his teammates regarding winning the national title then put on an Auburn jersey after a bet with Charles Barkley...thats a guy who is gonna transfer before graduating first!

danb

All-SEC
Dec 4, 2011
Hazel Green, AL
Oh yeah....but Charles can tote the barns entire Collection of NC trophy’s in a book bag....take that Jalen!!

LOL!

Loved the video! Awesome troll on the barn!!! RTR!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PA Tide Fan

All-American
Dec 11, 2014
Lancaster, PA
This is pretty awesome. Even more so when you look at the number on his jersey. Jalen's Alabama jersey number is of course 2, the Auburn one he's wearing is 26. Roll Tide!
Lots of fun a person can have using the numbers 2, 13, and 26 during the game. If you divide 26 by Jalen's number 2 you get 13, Tua's number. Alabama trailed by 13, Tua's number a total of 2 times, which of course is Jalen's number. #13 entered the game for the 2nd half or half #2. Finally the name Tua sounds like the #2 when spoken.

NCRollTider

Dec 17, 2010
Lots of fun a person can have using the numbers 2, 13, and 26 during the game. If you divide 26 by Jalen's number 2 you get 13, Tua's number. Alabama trailed by 13, Tua's number a total of 2 times, which of course is Jalen's number. #13 entered the game for the 2nd half or half #2. Finally the name Tua sounds like the #2 when spoken.
Hmmmm...kinda makes you think it was destiny or something, doesn't it. :biggrin2:

Catfish

Hall of Fame
Oct 11, 2005
Birmingham

The Ols

Hall of Fame
Jul 8, 2012
Cumming,Ga.
I personally met Bo on a number of occasions (He lives in the Chicago suburbs and would visit my restaurant)and he was a 1st class tool...I hate to say that about a guy, but what a jerk. Frank Thomas OTOH...True Gentleman.If there's such a thing as a "favorite boog," I'd go with The Big Hurt.
He is probably my favorite grad of the cow college. Bo seems like a nice guy as well, for a cow college grad, that is.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.