Disowned by your family over politics?

• Bama Gymnastics @ NCAA Championship Semi-finals (ESPN2 | TONIGHT - 4/18 @ 8pm CT). We will have a game thread going in the Women's Sports board. Come join us!

chanson78

All-American
Nov 1, 2005
Huntsville, AL
What motivated you to make that comment?
This comment,
You're preaching to the choir, Matt.....look where we are. The year 2018....and here's what we have.
Big picture....
Looks like these tweets. Not necessarily content, but the style of their writing. Including the odd use of ellipses and sentence fragments. Not trying to offend, just found them similar.

Healthy young child goes to doctor, gets pumped with massive shot of many vaccines, doesn’t feel good and changes – AUTISM. Many such cases!”

....Actually, throughout my life, my two greatest assets have been mental stability and being, like, really smart. Crooked Hillary Clinton also played these cards very hard and, as everyone knows, went down in flames. I went from VERY successful businessman, to top T.V. Star....

techster79

All-American
Oct 20, 2014
Deatsville, Al
One of the biggest couple of problems in this country now days (concerning individuals) is the thin-skinness (that a word? lol) of most people and people as a whole not allowing for the possibility of others having good ideas even if those ideas are not the sort you are accustomed to (and yes, I am guilty of this at times, too).
I voted for Trump only because I trusted HRC even more but I can't gripe and complain if I don't vote.
The reality of politics nowdays is that neither party gives a rip about the common working people in this country and yet we stay at each others throats over these people who just sit back and laugh at us about it and they keep right on doing what they do at our expense.
Sad part is most don’t vote. Those that do keep voting in the same liars and crooks that campaign conservatively then govern without regard for the people in flyover country. I remember McCain running for re-election spouting build the dang wall but dropped it like a hot potato post-election.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.