Game Thread: Alabama-Auburn (SEC Tournament)

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
I got back into town from Wisconsin Thursday night and had to hit the ground running at work yesterday, so I couldn't watch the game live.

But got dang, Collin Sexton decided to turn it on. Combine that with us going ice cold in the second half and it turned into a blowout. Oh well. At least this locks both of our programs into the tourney.
We certainly have our weaknesses but AU has come further than any team I've seen with almost no inside presence. I will hand it to Pearl. He's done a masterful job this year...

ReturnToGlory

All-American
Nov 22, 2006
Blakely, Georgia
The 2 games in the SEC tournament is what I was expected from Sexton all year. For him to be the guy who carries us on offense. The biggest difference is his 3 point shot. If that continues to go, we could make a run.

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC
The 2 games in the SEC tournament is what I was expected from Sexton all year. For him to be the guy who carries us on offense. The biggest difference is his 3 point shot. If that continues to go, we could make a run.
And what I like about yesterday vs. Thursday's game is yesterday his play pulled the rest of the team up into playing better. I think Thursday we just kinda stood around and let him do his thing, but yesterday he got more people involved in the second half.

JTBama

All-American
Jul 2, 2005
Some where out there

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.