LSU brief preseason preview

Redwood Forrest

Hall of Fame
Sep 19, 2003
Boaz, AL USA
Houston Nutt was only at Ole Miss for 4 seasons and he went 24-26.
You are correct. I see what I did. The site I looked at has Nutt's name and then Mississippi and then the 103-81 record. I did not notice the "last school" above Mississippi. You know most sites list all the schools so I didn't look closely enough. Thank for catching that error.

CoachInWaiting

3rd Team
Nov 27, 2017
You are correct. I see what I did. The site I looked at has Nutt's name and then Mississippi and then the 103-81 record. I did not notice the "last school" above Mississippi. You know most sites list all the schools so I didn't look closely enough. Thank for catching that error.
Easy mistake to make. Nutt did very well in his first 2 years at Ole Miss with O's players. They might have made a good team. O could recruit, and Nutt could coach them. On there own, Nutt was obviously the better coach, but I wouldn't care to be saddled with either one.

LSUgrad2BamaDad

All-SEC
May 5, 2016
Destrehan, LA
I disagree. I'm amazed he still has a scholarship, especially since he was caught trying to cheat the test. It's one thing to make a stupid decision and take drugs. It's a completely different one to attempt to cover it up.
That’s fine. We are all entitled to an opinion. This thread got derailed by the Fulton situation and it's my fault for commenting on it.

BamaInCummingGA#1

Scout Team
Jun 8, 2017
Cumming,GA
That’s fine. We are all entitled to an opinion. This thread got derailed by the Fulton situation and it's my fault for commenting on it.
No need to apologize. You are right in that we all have right to an opinion and you expressed yours and it seems the rest of us are cool with that whether we agree with your opinion or not. This particular player may or may not have an impact on y'alls season so it's a valid point of discussion for this thread, in my opinion.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.