NCAA Tournament Selection

edwd58

All-American
Aug 2, 2006
Now I see why we could not be either of those..................would mean playing an SEC team in the 2nd round.
Wouldn't have been a problem if we were in a different region. One region has only have 1 SEC team while ours has 3. And pray tell why did they put Kentucky and Tennessee in the same bracket? SEC got 8 teams in but we didn't catch any breaks on the distribution of those teams.

Skeeterpop

Hall of Fame
Jul 18, 2008
If we play defense like we did the last two game and are that physical rebounding and blocking out and keeping them off the boards we will be tough to beat. We were not that physical all year under the goal as what we were against AU and KY. It was obvious CAJ made it a point of emphasis we would block out and own the board on D. Unfortunately KY missed no shots.

beatthemtigers

All-American
Jan 4, 2006
Whoop Whoop! I’m excited!!!!!

So glad we got Villanova instead of Virginia. But the dreaded Wichita is in our bracket when we beat Nova

BamaInBham

All-American
Feb 14, 2007
If we play defense like we did the last two game and are that physical rebounding and blocking out and keeping them off the boards we will be tough to beat. We were not that physical all year under the goal as what we were against AU and KY. It was obvious CAJ made it a point of emphasis we would block out and own the board on D. Unfortunately KY missed no shots.
Seemingly none. They were supposedly national num 300+ in 3pt shooting makes per game coming in. Alabama played tough, but UK was just better even without the unconscious 3pt shooting.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Looks like a late night Thursday. Our game stats after the game that starts at 5:50.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tide&True

All-American
Sep 24, 2004
Murfreesboro, TN
Does anybody see a team in the SEC (other than Kentucky) going deep into the tournament?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.