NCAA Tournament Selection

• Bama Gymnastics @ NCAA Championship Semi-finals (ESPN2 | TONIGHT - 4/18 @ 8pm CT). We will have a game thread going in the Women's Sports board. Come join us!

TitleWave

All-American
Dec 3, 2012
That's cool -- but what about Nova makes you think they are vulnerable was what I was trying to determine, not your credentials (or anyone's) as a basketball fan. But from what you've seen, what makes them seem as vulnerable as Stanford was?
I'll behave as the moderator asked on this thread and take'em one at a time before expounding, but athleticism and streakiness are two of the lowest-common denominators. In other words, it might just be a hunch...

teamplayer

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2001
cullman, al, usa
Kinda like a coin toss to pick Bama. However, I will be hopeful and watching cause one cannot tell which Bama team will show up.
I'd say that about sums it up. I hope we win, but I'm not really expecting it. When you lose nearly as many games as you win, it is hard to build up much confidence.

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
I'm just thankful Alabama isn't playing during the day. Last week was pretty difficult.
I missed those games due to meetings for projects that weren't even mine. I am back on my own project now, so I control when we meet. I have none today or tomorrow. We meet Monday with consultants/engineers. The funny thing even the engineers thanked me.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
RI wins it in OT. OU could not hit a 3 in the 2nd half or OT and it cost them the game.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.