NCAA Tournament Selection

rolltide_21

Hall of Fame
Dec 9, 2007
NW AL
I could’ve miscounted but Bama is 7-7 against those they’ve played in that field. I didn’t count two wins vs. teams we beat twice (AU/TAMU) just that we beat them. Nor did I count two losses if they beat Bama twice (UK). So 10 seed is about right.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

day-day

Hall of Fame
Jan 2, 2005
Bartlett, TN (Memphis area)
Last edited:

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida

Bracketology: What actually is on an NCAA tournament resume come Selection Sunday may surprise you

Note: The NCAA Tournament selection committee on Sunday will reveal all 68 teams before the bracket. To choose the teams for the announcement - and to build the bracket for the NCAA Tournament, the committee uses official "team sheets" to evaluate teams and determine how teams are seeded. CBS Sports Bracketology expert Jerry Palm explains what data is actually on these "team sheets" and what criteria is considered for each team's "tournament resume."
(a lot more info at the link above)

BamaFlum

Hall of Fame
Dec 11, 2002
S.A., TX, USA
Is anyone’s audio off? If seeing mouths move but the sound is delayed. I’m watching on DTV.

Now where do we seed?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.