Latest Bama News 3/12/2018 Thru 3/18/2018

kyallie

FB Moderator
Staff member
As far as Bama sites go it's all Basketball, and rightfully so. Congratulations to Alabama Men's Basketball for not only making the tournament, with a lot adversity, nothing new for Bama sports, and advancing! RTR!

It's just as well as I will be posting less than usual for an offseason weekend. It's me and my wife Nancy's 50th anniversary. We'll be picking our son Andy up at the airport, and then be celebrating, culminating at a celebrated Louisville Steakhouse, Pat's, which predates our marriage by a a few years!

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
As far as Bama sites go it's all Basketball, and rightfully so. Congratulations to Alabama Men's Basketball for not only making the tournament, with a lot adversity, nothing new for Bama sports, and advancing! RTR!

It's just as well as I will be posting less than usual for an offseason weekend. It's me and my wife Nancy's 50th anniversary. We'll be picking our son Andy up at the airport, and then be celebrating, culminating at a celebrated Louisville Steakhouse, Pat's, which predates our marriage by a a few years!
Happy Anniversary, and may you be blessed with many more.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.