F-18 Aviators encounter UFO in 2015? Footage released

Bamaro

TideFans Legend
Oct 19, 2001
Jacksonville, Md USA
We would also need to hope very much that if we ever are visited, the visitors are much more socially advanced than we are. Otherwise we will be simply viewed as food or slaves.

It's a cookbook!

Displaced Bama Fan

Hall of Fame
Jun 5, 2000
Shiner, TX
We would also need to hope very much that if we ever are visited, the visitors are much more socially advanced than we are. Otherwise we will be simply viewed as food or slaves.

It's a cookbook!
I hope I'm medium well and eaten with some Worcestershire sauce and side of scalloped potatoes. ;)

bobstod

All-American
Oct 13, 1999
Magnolia Springs, AL. USA
I have more than 19,000 hours of flight time, much of it at night above 33,000 feet. I have always been alert for anything unexplained in the night sky, or in the daytime for that matter, because I do believe we are not alone in the universe. I have never seen a UFO, or anything I couldn't eventually explain. That anecdotal testimony is insignificant to the central question: are we being observed by another, more advanced civilization? The pivotal problem, I believe, is our inability to get beyond Einstein's theories regarding the speed of light. I certainly don't conclude that because we haven't done that, we won't eventually do it. Or that other civilizations have not already done it. If you are interested in the idea of the probability of other intelligent life in the universe, I strongly recommend Isaac Azimov's book, "Extraterrestrial Civilizations".

RammerJammer14

Hall of Fame
Aug 18, 2007
UA
These things make cool stories, but I personally don’t believe any “alien” has ever visited this planet. Nor do I think it incredibly likely that they exist.

Bamaro

TideFans Legend
Oct 19, 2001
Jacksonville, Md USA
These things make cool stories, but I personally don’t believe any “alien” has ever visited this planet. Nor do I think it incredibly likely that they exist.
We've already found about 100 billion galaxies. Many times more exist. Each with hundreds of billions of stars each. Many of those stars have solar systems. Many of the planets fall into the so called Goldilocks zone. Who knows how many of those produced intelligent life or how much of that intelligent life still exists.
But I agree that none have probably visited us.

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
We've already found about 100 billion galaxies. Many times more exist. Each with hundreds of billions of stars each. Many of those stars have solar systems. Many of the planets fall into the so called Goldilocks zone. Who knows how many of those produced intelligent life or how much of that intelligent life still exists.
And yet our SETI programs have never caught one whiff of any energy that we could describe as anything other than background noise.

I'm not arguing one way or the other, but there's literally zero evidence that any life exists outside of planet earth.

MattinBama

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2007
I'm not arguing one way or the other, but there's literally zero evidence that any life exists outside of planet earth.
False.

There have been monkeys, dogs, plants, insects, and these weird angry ape-like beings that have all been found outside of planet earth.

*ducks*

Valley View

3rd Team
Nov 7, 2016
Williamson County, TN
UFO's are just like Bigfoot, many have claim to have seen but no evidence exists. Until that evidence is produced all would be wise to place UFO's and Bigfoot in the same category as Santa and the Easter Bunny.

crimson fan man

Hall of Fame
Aug 12, 2002
Athens Al
Don't know if they exist but the thought makes it just fun to think about. I have been a fan of science fiction from young childhood. Grew up watching lost in space, star trek, then star war started up. Have read a thousand sci-fi books and watch countless shows and movies. I guess I would love to think it is possible.

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
so the people that believe aliens are visiting us think aliens come form millions of miles away for a few seconds and then leave?

or do you believe in the lizard people (seriously google this, I am not making this up)

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.