Alabama-Villinova Preview and Predictions

carder24

All-American
Sep 1, 2007
Huntsville, AL
Hopefully we’ll be primed tomorrow, and ready for tip unlike uga game many many days ago. We did play three straight noon games in the sec tourney a week ago. Last am game for nova was over a month ago, earliest game since that at 130 was a loss for them. Fingers crossed 🤞
Roll Tide [emoji208]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Vinny

Hall of Fame
Sep 27, 2001
Rockaway, NJ
I’ll be at the St Patrick’s Day parade in NYC. Thank god for tune in radio and a blue tooth ear piece.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bamanix

1st Team
Mar 24, 2010
doubt bama can beat the wildcats. our team is young, and no inside help for hall.
reese is a freshman and unable to play in the front line. he is slow, only shoots the three. no real rebounding help up front. they will be all over sexton, and that will be enough unless petty can be as good as thurs game. fun any way.

beatthemtigers

All-American
Jan 4, 2006
doubt bama can beat the wildcats. our team is young, and no inside help for hall.
reese is a freshman and unable to play in the front line. he is slow, only shoots the three. no real rebounding help up front. they will be all over sexton, and that will be enough unless petty can be as good as thurs game. fun any way.
Here’s hoping for a reverse jinx. I think we play well

Last edited:

TUSCALOOSAHONOR

All-SEC
Oct 3, 2014
Slocomb, Al
www.facebook.com
Their defense isn't the best. Sexton will be able to drive.

edwd58

All-American
Aug 2, 2006
We're playing with house money now, no pressure, just go have fun and see what happens...

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.