Question: We need all SEC teams to win

ReturnToGlory

All-American
Nov 22, 2006
Blakely, Georgia
I will cheer for most SEC teams. It does help the league if we have a successful tourney. And I think 6-2 in first round was good enough showing for the doubters to realize this was pretty good league. I don't root for Auburn and generally don't pull for Kentucky, but there are exceptions to that.

AUDub

Hall of Fame
Dec 4, 2013
Give me ambiguity or give me something else.
I will cheer for most SEC teams. It does help the league if we have a successful tourney. And I think 6-2 in first round was good enough showing for the doubters to realize this was pretty good league. I don't root for Auburn and generally don't pull for Kentucky, but there are exceptions to that.
Correct. We didn't get 8 teams into the tourney in a vacuum. 3 in the elite 8 last year was huge.

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
I pick and choose who I root for depending on the circumstances.

Right now I'm pulling for the SEC teams to do well.

I have to admit I was pleased to see Arky go down but disappointed that Mizzou didn't pull it out against the CrimiNoles last night.

As most things in life - it's never all in or all out - there's room for a happy medium.

bamamick

All-American
Feb 22, 2005
1-2 today so far.

The reason I root for the SEC is two-fold. The first is that I want people to respect the league enough that we get the nod when it comes down to teams from different conferences at tournament selection time.

The second is the money. Each of the SEC teams brought in $1.67 million dollars for the league. I don't know what second round games do for you, but it's money we get to use to pay assistants, upgrade facilities, etc. It is important for our success as programs that the league as a whole does well. The coaches being hired into the league prove that hoops has taken a step forward in the SEC.

Rtr

TUSCALOOSAHONOR

All-SEC
Oct 3, 2014
Slocomb, Al
www.facebook.com
1-2 today so far.

The reason I root for the SEC is two-fold. The first is that I want people to respect the league enough that we get the nod when it comes down to teams from different conferences at tournament selection time.

The second is the money. Each of the SEC teams brought in $1.67 million dollars for the league. I don't know what second round games do for you, but it's money we get to use to pay assistants, upgrade facilities, etc. It is important for our success as programs that the league as a whole does well. The coaches being hired into the league prove that hoops has taken a step forward in the SEC.

Rtr
Eventually(now) Coleman will need replaced.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.