Question: We need all SEC teams to win

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
Not me - I only pull for Alabama in the SEC and Ohio State in the B1G.

Arkansas down by 11 with 15 minutes to play.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
I'm happy to see the conference succeed, but I'm not about to cheer for the other teams, especially Auburn and Tennessee, to win.

CajunCrimson

Moderator (FB,BB) and Vinyl Enthusiast
Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La
Here's the thing. If we think that Auburn cheated -- if we really do. If we think that Pearl's dirty, if we really do. Then WHY would you want them to win anything? All it does is make the conference look bad. I hope they lose by 30+ -- and I'll be cheering the entire way. Karma is what Karma is.....

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
Auburn will probably win...I hate Auburn but I like the strength of the SEC. it makes Bama look better.
I get pulling for some teams to help you get into the dance, but once you are in it is all up to Alabama. The only thing that can make Alabama look good now is Alabama. Trust me, no one (outside of Alabama fandom) will consider Alabama more of a success with a loss tomorrow because other SEC teams won.

Tide&True

All-American
Sep 24, 2004
Murfreesboro, TN
I get pulling for some teams to help you get into the dance, but once you are in it is all up to Alabama. The only thing that can make Alabama look good now is Alabama. Trust me, no one (outside of Alabama fandom) will consider Alabama more of a success with a loss tomorrow because other SEC teams won.
I like you B1GTide but if all our conference won it would send a message about our strength as a conference. Just know....no one hates the Barn as much as me!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.