Game Thread: Alabama-Villanova (NCAA Tournament Round 2)

37bamagreats55

All-American
Apr 1, 2003
Gardendale, AL
I would feel a lot better about this game had UVA not lost last night. Now I’m afraid the Nova is going to be completely dialed in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That sword cuts both ways. Hope it will give our boys some added juice knowing they can win this game if they bring their "A" game. If a 16 can beat a 1, why not us?

Roll Tide, guys. I was at the game the other night and we need a better performance than even that one to win this one. Hit our free-throws, limit our turnovers, Petty stay on fire and get good production from our bench (Gaylon and Jr) and we should have a shot. Hopefully 'Nova isn't on fire, because they've got about four or five players that can absolutely fill it up.

ReturnToGlory

All-American
Nov 22, 2006
Blakely, Georgia
We did it 14 years ago vs Stanford. Lots of similarities that year to this year. Both teams had head-scratching losses during the regular season. Both teams had/have lots of potential. It was one of the best days to be a Bama basketball fan.

Skeeterpop

Hall of Fame
Jul 18, 2008
My keys to the game. If we can accomplish these items we will be in the game the last 3 minutes and have a shot to pull off the upset.

Less than 10 turnovers
Make 9+ 3s
Petty has more than 10 pts
Hall has more than 10 pts
Hold Nova under 52% shooting
We make 65% or better FT

We can do all those.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.