Be weather aware

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
Everyone be careful over there.

I used to love windy weather until I sat through a 74 mph Derecho in 2001.

And, of course, the tragedy of April 27, 2011.

Be safe.
We had 73 mph gusts here on the mountain a week ago. I looked at the local neighborhood website and gasped. I knew it was windy...

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
Well, crap. Just got a call from my SIL and she's just crossed the AL line from Oxford, heading to ATL with an old family servant coming for SIL's wedding a week from today. The warning cone is heading straight for I-22 where they'll cross...

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
Well, crap. Just got a call from my SIL and she's just crossed the AL line from Oxford, heading to ATL with an old family servant coming for SIL's wedding a week from today. The warning cone is heading straight for I-22 where they'll cross...
They are out of the watch area, but there's another tornado to the south...

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
Geez! I switched to the HSV radar from BHM and the HSV radar shows them in a tornado warning block and her radar just went off saying to take cover immediately. What is this when the NWS radars don't agree with each other? The HSV radar is about halfway between HSV and Chattanooga. BHM is much closer to them and can't see the tornado??

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.