Trump hired firm that uses lies, bribes, and hookers to to influence election

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
It's not just Facebook. People ought to read some of the access you have to give these companies to download their apps. The majority of apps I see you have to agree to give them access to your contacts, images etc. and I've seen some that say "incoming and outgoing calls".
Indeed. I'm a very private person, despite being online so much. I've never posted a pic of my kids or mentioned how many I have, their ages, even their gender. They can decide if / when they wish to give their likenesses to the digital world - that's no my call. It's also why - despite being very proud of their accomplishments - I don't participate in the 'brag on your kids thread' here.

I also don't use any social media apps on my phone - if there isn't a mobile web browser version, I simply wait until I'm in front of my computer. And yes, I'm a guy that has black electrical tape over my laptop camera. :)

Bamabuzzard

FB Moderator
Staff member
Aug 15, 2004
Where ever there's BBQ, Bourbon & Football
Indeed. I'm a very private person, despite being online so much. I've never posted a pic of my kids or mentioned how many I have, their ages, even their gender. They can decide if / when they wish to give their likenesses to the digital world - that's no my call. It's also why - despite being very proud of their accomplishments - I don't participate in the 'brag on your kids thread' here.

I also don't use any social media apps on my phone - if there isn't a mobile web browser version, I simply wait until I'm in front of my computer. And yes, I'm a guy that has black electrical tape over my laptop camera. :)

So you're bragging about not bragging on your kids in the brag on your kids thread?

:biggrin::biggrin2:;)

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.