Trump hired firm that uses lies, bribes, and hookers to to influence election

CajunCrimson

Moderator (FB,BB) and Vinyl Enthusiast
Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La
Sure is easier to cling to this fiction than to accept that your party has been corrupted to the core and no longer represents democratic or American interests. So long as the Mercer money continues to flow, top GOP officials will refuse to pass legislation protecting the Special Counsel, ignore the Trump campaign's relationship with Russia, and be wholly unconcerned about the targeted propaganda employed by Mercer-funded Cambridge Analytica.

"Both sides" is the sanctuary of the dishonest and weak-minded.
The Democratic party hasn't been corrupted to the core? Does the Democratic party represent Democratic and American interests? Who gets to define what "American Interests" are? Geez..... "Both Sides" is an accurate description of politics in America and to not truly believe that is naive and weak-minded.

Perhaps -- you should look at it without your Agenda glasses on......

plus Sanctuary is such a liberal word -- well played.

Last edited:

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
Sure is easier to cling to this fiction than to accept that your party has been corrupted to the core and no longer represents democratic or American interests. So long as the Mercer money continues to flow, top GOP officials will refuse to pass legislation protecting the Special Counsel, ignore the Trump campaign's relationship with Russia, and be wholly unconcerned about the targeted propaganda employed by Mercer-funded Cambridge Analytica.

CharminTide

Hall of Fame
Oct 23, 2005
The Democratic party hasn't been corrupted to the core? Does the Democratic party represent Democratic and American interests? Who gets to define what "American Interests" are? Geez..... "Both Sides" is an accurate description of politics in America and to not truly believe that is naive and weak-minded.

Perhaps -- you should look at it without your Agenda glasses on......

plus Sanctuary is such a liberal word -- well played.
lol

Dunno dude, the Democrats seem to be the one major party that doesn't support Russian interests. But feel free to tergiversate if that's what your emotions require.

CharminTide

Hall of Fame
Oct 23, 2005
I don't understand. Is Trump not supposed to talk to leaders of other Superpower countries just because it looks bad?
If he's congratulating a dictator on victory in their corrupted election, then no he shouldn't. The White House has refused to comment on the content of said phone call, so I surmise there's a 90% chance Trump congratulated Putin on his electoral "victory." Wonder how many of our allies rushed to speak with Putin this morning?

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Since Russia was known to have engaged in a large scale cyberattack against our country's election in 2012, the circumstances are entirely the same.
Nice job. You make a smart comment mocking folks to prove Trump and Putin are besties. When shown Obama did the same, you add more to it to make the congratulatory calls different.

I'm not a Trump fan and didn't vote for him, but seriously?

CharminTide

Hall of Fame
Oct 23, 2005
Nice job. You make a smart comment mocking folks to prove Trump and Putin are besties. When shown Obama did the same, you add more to it to make the congratulatory calls different.

I'm not a Trump fan and didn't vote for him, but seriously?
okay.gif

If you're trying to argue that Trump and Obama behaved the same toward Putin, that's absurd, and you know it. This is part of a long pattern for Trump, but you can ignore that if you like.

Last edited:

CharminTide

Hall of Fame
Oct 23, 2005
Unsurprisingly, the Kremlin has now confirmed that Trump congratulated Putin on his victory during their call this morning, despite the White House putting out a statement that they would not do so.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
okay.gif

If you're trying to argue that Trump and Obama behaved the same toward Putin, that's absurd, and you know it. This is part of a long pattern for Trump, but you can ignore that if you like.
Let me get this out of the way - I don't like Trump and get tired of the "both sides do it" rhetoric, too.

You post the tweet and mock that notion. Simply responding with the result of a quick google search (was genuinely curious if Obama made the call) gets more sarcastic nonsense.

I'm not about to argue that. It's clear as day the two are different with Putin (as with a plethora of other things). I was simply pointing out Obama made the call, too.

CharminTide

Hall of Fame
Oct 23, 2005
Let me get this out of the way - I don't like Trump and get tired of the "both sides do it" rhetoric, too.

You post the tweet and mock that notion. Simply responding with the result of a quick google search (was genuinely curious if Obama made the call) gets more sarcastic nonsense.

I'm not about to argue that. It's clear as day the two are different with Putin (as with a plethora of other things). I was simply pointing out Obama made the call, too.
That's fine, but ignoring the context in order to equivalize the actions is absurd. Obama doesnt make that same call in 2018, and I think we all know it. His State Department also called Russia's election illegitimate, but we'll never hear that condemnation from this administration.

bama_wayne1

All-American
Jun 15, 2007

We seem to shift those who reside their every 4 to 8 years....

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.