Doesn't true love just warm the heart?

Bamabuzzard

FB Moderator
Staff member
Aug 15, 2004
Where ever there's BBQ, Bourbon & Football
It's this kind of thing that shows that prostitution being illegal is stupid.
Agreed. This is just a glorified form of prostitution that happens everyday in this country that many times cost the man half of everything he owns. Where if prostitution was legal, all he would have to do (to basically get a piece of tail) is pay for it then send her home. Rather than having to marry her.

Last edited:

Bamabuzzard

FB Moderator
Staff member
Aug 15, 2004
Where ever there's BBQ, Bourbon & Football
Its transactional, they each have what the other one wants.
Exactly, it happens all the time and not just with celebrities. We've all seen the overweight butt ugly rich dude with the smoking hot wife. No one has to say it, everybody knows the why's, how's and what for's. Both parties are getting what they want from the other. As you stated, it's "transactional".

A really good business friend of mine whose 58 years old, successful, very wealthy, nowhere near "good looking", has a 34 year old bombshell of a wife. She's got two kids from a previous marriage where she was middle class, had a full time job, ex hubby had a full time job and lived as most other middle class Americans live. From paycheck to paycheck. Not anymore. She's a stay at home mom, goes to the gym during the day, shops and does what rich "stay at home moms" do. In exchange, *my business friend gets great sex from a much younger beautiful woman about anytime he wants.* Both are happy.

*"How do I know?" He brags about it. That's how. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.