Nick Saban Interview with ESPN Future Plans Article

RollTide_HTTR

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2017
This is the best part IMO

"I told him he won't retire until he loses three games in a season. He told me, 'If I ever lose three games around here again, they might kill me.' I think he was joking, but I'm not sure."

PA Tide Fan

All-American
Dec 11, 2014
Lancaster, PA
I think he will be around as long as he feels he can recruit the kind of players that can win championships. He might coach another 10 years if he stays healthy and can still recruit top talent. Sounds like there's nothing else he'd rather be doing. If we ever fall out of the top 10 in recruiting and start losing some games that we shouldn't that's when he might decide it's time to retire.

bama2112

All-American
Nov 19, 2006
Cobb County, Ga.
I think CNS read some of CPB books. The longer he is here the more stories you hear from players and its almost like CPB reincarnated. I know its not fair but I will have lived through two of the greatest football coaches in modern times. Sweet Home Alabama.....

RT27

All-American
Aug 13, 2017
I think CNS read some of CPB books. The longer he is here the more stories you hear from players and its almost like CPB reincarnated. I know its not fair but I will have lived through two of the greatest football coaches in modern times. Sweet Home Alabama.....
No doubt two of the best to ever coach the college game and we got to watch it up close.Life is good.

Elefantman

Hall of Fame
Sep 18, 2007
R Can Saw
We have been extremely fortunate to have had one coach in the last 11 years. For a decade now, the rest of the SEC has been trying in vain to find a coach who can compete with CNS. So far, no such luck.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.