Fox news commentator, Col. Ralph Peters, quits Fox spectacularly

Tidewater

Hall of Fame
Mar 15, 2003
Hooterville, Vir.
I am tired of these clickbait headlines. This is not quitting “spectacularly”. This is just quitting and saying a bunch of stuff. Pooping on the bosses desk, setting your desk on fire, grabbing hawtest chick and sticking your tongue down her throat and flipping everyone off and telling them all to burn in Hell and then breaking a chair through the window and parachuting out to the ground, now that is quitting spectacularly.
Quitting by setting himself on fire would be quitting spectacularly.

GrayTide

Hall of Fame
Nov 15, 2005
Greenbow, Alabama
Quite frankly I am just as tired of CNBC and CNN because their mods do not let anybody talk. They constantly interrupt the one talking and most of the time I have no idea what either of them or they say. Plus, with the exception of a few really good guests, who the hell are these so called, Senior Political Analysts or Political Deputy Executive, or Political Operatives? What qualifies them as experts. The head of the RNC and DNC are losers, if that is the best they have? No wonder Trump appeals to his base. The intellectual bar has really been lowered.

Jon

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2002
Atlanta 'Burbs
I am tired of these clickbait headlines. This is not quitting “spectacularly”. This is just quitting and saying a bunch of stuff. Pooping on the bosses desk, setting your desk on fire, grabbing hawtest chick and sticking your tongue down her throat and flipping everyone off and telling them all to burn in Hell and then breaking a chair through the window and parachuting out to the ground, now that is quitting spectacularly.
I actually completely agree and regretted the title instantly but they are un-editable unless you are an admin and I didn't feel like bothering Earl over it.

seebell

Hall of Fame
Mar 12, 2012
Gurley, Al
Quite frankly I am just as tired of CNBC and CNN because their mods do not let anybody talk. They constantly interrupt the one talking and most of the time I have no idea what either of them or they say. Plus, with the exception of a few really good guests, who the hell are these so called, Senior Political Analysts or Political Deputy Executive, or Political Operatives? What qualifies them as experts. The head of the RNC and DNC are losers, if that is the best they have? No wonder Trump appeals to his base. The intellectual bar has really been lowered.
Chris Mathews of MSNBC is really bad about that. I don't watch him. I quit watching Fox years ago because of the interrupting hosts. All the cable shows have got the same old talking heads. Is there nothing else going on in the world? Even nude pics of Stormy would not arouse my jaded self.

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
Chris Mathews of MSNBC is really bad about that. I don't watch him. I quit watching Fox years ago because of the interrupting hosts. All the cable shows have got the same old talking heads. Is there nothing else going on in the world? Even nude pics of Stormy would not arouse my jaded self.
they make medicine for that you know.

CajunCrimson

Moderator (FB,BB) and Vinyl Enthusiast
Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La
You sure?

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
I actually completely agree and regretted the title instantly but they are un-editable unless you are an admin and I didn't feel like bothering Earl over it.
Hey Jon - FYI, you should be able to modify/edit your title by clicking on the edit button and then the advanced button - which will pull up your post complete with your title at the top which you can edit as desired.

Jon

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2002
Atlanta 'Burbs
Hey Jon - FYI, you should be able to modify/edit your title by clicking on the edit button and then the advanced button - which will pull up your post complete with your title at the top which you can edit as desired.
I didn't know that, thanks

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.