(Re)Introduction

Jonathan_FKLN

Mar 11, 2018
Hamilton, GA
It feels strange to call this an introduction, because I have read this board daily for the better part of two decades. I joined Tide Fans in December 2000 when the Dubose Era was in its death throes. I posted fairly regularly for two or three years, but I have not posted in a very long time. I never stopped reading the TF boards, though. Occasionally I would see a thread that I would have liked to have contributed to, but my old password has been lost to time. I decided to bite the bullet and create a new account.

I have lived most of my adult life in Georgia, but I was born in Alabama (Albertville), I was raised in Alabama (Enterprise), and I am a proud UA alumnus. I am no spring chicken--I went to high school with Rashaan Evans' dad, if that gives you any indication. (I don't claim to have known Alan Evans personally, but we did go to school together.) I have been a Bama fan since Coach Bryant roamed the sidelines. My love of Crimson Tide athletics is not confined to football--I try to follow all of our teams.

You may see me post here regularly, or maybe not. Either way, I always will be here.

Roll Tide!

BearFoot

All-SEC
Mar 12, 2017
Fairhope, Alabama
Hello Jonathan, and welcome.

I'm a newly signed up member...but I've been around this board for so long, that I probably read your posts years ago.

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
Good to see your post and happy you decided to re-enlist, Jonathan!

Enjoyed your introduction and feel you have a lot to contribute as a University of Alabama grad who also enjoyed the Coach Bryant era.

Looking forward to reading future postings, should you feel the urge. :p

TUSCALOOSAHONOR

All-SEC
Oct 3, 2014
Slocomb, Al
www.facebook.com
Am I supposed to be reintroducing myself in this thread?

High Im TH...formally known as Greg. I like long walks on the beach, reading poetry, romantic dinners during football season, horseback riding, and traveling.
Likes : love to talk about cats, love it even more when someone talks to me about cats during a football game.
Love cat memes, love to see hundreds of cat memes during said football game.
Dislikes : beer...the exploitation of women during my " strippers lives matter" protest visits to strip clubs.

Sarcasm -----> see above

GrayTide

Hall of Fame
Nov 15, 2005
Greenbow, Alabama
Am I supposed to be reintroducing myself in this thread?

High Im TH...formally known as Greg. I like long walks on the beach, reading poetry, romantic dinners during football season, horseback riding, and traveling.
Likes : love to talk about cats, love it even more when someone talks to me about cats during a football game.
Love cat memes, love to see hundreds of cat memes during said football game.
Dislikes : beer...the exploitation of women during my " strippers lives matter" protest visits to strip clubs.

Sarcasm -----> see above
TH, you need to be introduced to the sarcasm blue font.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.