Former Vols AD John Currie says Tennessee people are 'wacko'

Catfish

Hall of Fame
Oct 11, 2005
Birmingham
I live in TN. The orange clad so called people are wacko, delusional, entitled, coveting, ignorant, and downright hateful. They got lucky and somehow beat Fla. St. way back in the 90's to win a NC and now think that the football sun rises and sets in Knoxville.
It's been a while since it's done anything but set in Knoxville.

jabcmb

All-American
Feb 1, 2006
Birmingham, AL

RollinTider1335

All-SEC
Jun 12, 2010
Spring Hill, TN
I live in TN. The orange clad so called people are wacko, delusional, entitled, coveting, ignorant, and downright hateful. They got lucky and somehow beat Fla. St. way back in the 90's to win a NC and now think that the football sun rises and sets in Knoxville.
Agree. I live here too. They are some of the worst

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
Of course, they are nuts, and I think coach Pruitt will never reach his full potential, though he is good recruiter. Back to wacky tennercee:

Documents reveal Tennessee’s coaching search was even more bonkers than we thought
Newly reported documents reveal a PR effort to prop up a doomed hire, some weird Mike Leach texts, and how a Delta internet outage helped push out the Vols’ AD.

Yup..Had he gone to any other school I'd wish Coach Pruitt the best of luck & hope he did well..I'll never ever wish the Vol's well & still hope they fail miserably..

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.