Alabama, Future Scheduling Thread

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
There are people who will play in those games who have yet to even start playing football yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

deliveryman35

Hall of Fame
Jul 26, 2003
Gadsden, AL
Honestly, I don’t really see much sense in highly publicizing a series that is 10 years in the future. A lot can and probably will change between now and then and on top of that either side could pay the penalty and back out before that day ever gets here. Anything else beyond the next 4-5 years I’d say the same thing.....

Last edited:

CrimsonNagus

Hall of Fame
Jun 6, 2007
Montgomery, Alabama, United States
Hard to get excited for a game that is a decade away. To bad neither school had the balls to schedule something before my 4th grade daughter will be in college. I bet this is mostly ND’s doing, hopping Saban will have retired before kickoff.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Hard to get excited for a game that is a decade away. To bad neither school had the balls to schedule something before my 4th grade daughter will be in college. I bet this is mostly ND’s doing, hopping Saban will have retired before kickoff.
To his credit, ALA2262 was right when he brought up ND's schedule earlier in the thread and talks were first made public. ND has to schedule years in advance, so 2028 and 2029 were really the earliest possible years without breaking contracts.

• Thank You
Reactions: ALA2262

Pilot172000

1st Team
Sep 25, 2017
Winnsboro, LA
I’m super excited that my 5 month old daughter will be able to get student tickets for the Notre Dame game!! If they let me out of the nursing home, I will be there!! Blue Type Here!

Sagamore Bill

1st Team
Sep 1, 2010
Oklahoma
May as well completely highjack this thread:

University of Alabama 2028

Head Coach: Dabo Swinney
Offensive Coordinator: A.J. McCarron
Defensive Coordinator: Minkah Fitzpatrick

Now someone come up with the Notre Dame group...

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.