Alabama, Future Scheduling Thread

• Bama Gymnastics @ NCAA Championship Semi-finals (ESPN2 | TONIGHT - 4/18 @ 8pm CT). We will have a game thread going in the Women's Sports board. Come join us!

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
That is probably a sign that they're trying to schedule a H&H in week 2 of the 2022 season. So maybe a good sign. Also Utah State tends to be a bowl eligible team so not a real crater on the strength of schedule.

KrAzY3

Hall of Fame
Jan 18, 2006
kraizy.art
Another home and home against Penn State would be nice.
I'd like that program and their depraved fans to stay as far away as possible. I get that you might like an Alabama game more in your neck of the woods... but please no.

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
Definitely seems like Bryne/Saban trying to lock down the "additional OOC home games" part of the schedules a bit in advanced. Helps with plotting out H&H contracts I imagine.

ShoalCreek

Suspended
Feb 28, 2018
Tide vs Texas

[FONT=&quot]The first meeting will take place in Austin, on Sept. 10, 2022, with Texas returning the trip to Tuscaloosa on Sept. 9, 2023.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
[FONT=&quot]The first meeting will take place in Austin, on Sept. 10, 2022, with Texas returning the trip to Tuscaloosa on Sept. 9, 2023.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
I thought that Alabama was going to stop scheduling cupcakes? ;-)

formersoldier71

All-American
May 9, 2004
Jasper, AL
I still want us to schedule Rice. I believe they're the only program left that we're winless against that we've played more than once. Win one for Tommy Lewis.

uafanataum

All-American
Oct 18, 2014
I went over to one of the Texas football forums when this was announced. They seem really excited and view it as an opportunity to prove themselves. Most also think Coach Saban will be retired by then. I hope we murder their optimism in 2022

pickles

Sep 29, 2008
I still want us to schedule Rice. I believe they're the only program left that we're winless against that we've played more than once. Win one for Tommy Lewis.
Maybe 10 years ago Tommy was one of the former players in the autograph tent on the quad. My dad has that Cotton Bowl game program and brought it for him to sign. It was interesting to hear him say that running onto the field of play from the sideline and making that tackle was one of his biggest regrets. :BigA:

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.