Final Four

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
Final Four TV schedule:

SATURDAY, MARCH 31

6:09 p.m.: Loyola-Chicago vs. Michigan

• TBS: National Broadcast (Jim Nantz, Grant Hill, Bill Raftery and Tracy Wolfson)
  • TNT: Michigan TeamCast (broadcasters not announced)
  • TruTV: Loyola-Chicago TeamCast (broadcasters not announced)
*8:49 p.m.: Villanova vs. Kansas

• TBS: National Broadcast (Jim Nantz, Grant Hill, Bill Raftery and Tracy Wolfson)
  • TNT: Kansas TeamCast (broadcasters not announced)
  • TruTV: Villanova TeamCast (broadcasters not announced)
All times Eastern
*Second game starts 40 minutes after conclusion of first

CONGRATS to all four programs........enjoy it while you can! :biggrin2:

Live bracket showing how we got here:
https://www.cbssports.com/collegebasketball/ncaa-tournament/brackets/viewable_men

TitleWave

All-American
Dec 3, 2012
"'Ola in" with that - but similarly wanted to pin the Dukies' loss on the fact that despite Coach K's best "intercessions," they ran out of "Sanctifying Grayson" at a most opportune moment for the/we haters...

Pulling for Cinderella to win it all!

Cruiser

All-American
Sep 24, 2015
Some questioning Coach Hamilton not fouling in the last 11 seconds down by only 4 points.

I can see both sides of it - but I did wonder at the time why they weren't fouling. 11 seconds is a lot of time.

Virginia scored 5 points in the final second (0.9 to be exact) against Louisville earlier this season.

I think his explanation was they were trying to foul, but wanted to get a player who didn't have as high a FT %, which never happened. Oh well....they did good to get to the Elite 8.

March Madness......

And, the line was. ..... 4 1/2, hmm

CajunCrimson

Moderator (FB,BB) and Vinyl Enthusiast
Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La
Duke got 99% of the calls except one, and I guarantee that's all we'll hear about from Duke fans. But it was the correct call. Duke player's right leg was still moving when the KU player jumped. That makes it a block.
it's no longer about feet set....it's do you have the position..... the days of feet set are gone.

Rama Jama

All-American
Jan 4, 2011
Tuscaloosa
I watched part of the Michigan game and obviously watched Nova dismantle us. I think these 2 make it to the finals. It will be an interesting matchup in terms of style of play. Meechigan has a couple of really large big guys in the middle that are awfully good. Nova's whole team can shoot from anywhere, and they are just simply more skilled than the Wolverines. I think Michigan will try to pound Nova inside and rebound. Nova is quicker and will run and gun. The pace of the game is critical. Nova wants to run and outscore you. Michigan wants to play half court whenever possible. The game will be a fun one to watch. Admittedly, I haven't seen much of either team so TIFWIW.

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
Nice segment on Sister Jean. Regardless of who wins the championship this year, Sister Jean has made this year's tournament the most enjoyable I have watched in years.

Jessica4Bama

Hall of Fame
Nov 7, 2009
Alabama
What’s up with championship games and weird camera angles? It seems it doesn’t matter who’s covering the game, they always have these weird camera angles like they think it’s cool to see. They do it in football and they are doing it in the final four.

And go ramblers! :)

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.