Final Four

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
Congrats to Sister Jean and the Ramblers for getting to the Final Four and giving Michigan all they could handle. They proved they belonged!

Now let Nova annihilate everyone!

Moro Creek

All-SEC
Jan 21, 2014
Equine country
Before my time, but I did get to see Tark coach in the twilight of his career when Fresno State came to town to play UAB. Didn't realize what a legend he was until after the fact, but watching him chewing on those towels definitely left an impression.
Something I will never forget was when the Tark coached UNLV in 1990. UNLV was playing Arkansas and Larry Johnson, a great player for Tark, was on his way down court once and pointed a finger at Nolan Richardson (coach at Arkansas) and told him he needed to get him some men. You'd have to see Larry when he played. He was a man among boys.

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida

Rama Jama

All-American
Jan 4, 2011
Tuscaloosa
Based on how they have played so far, 'Nova is hard to bet against. That said, don't underestimate Meecchigan. Only good teams are still playing at this point.
I think it will come down to Nova being able to control the big german Kid Wagner. If Nova can limit his touches and rebounding, the game will be a runaway. Wagner has made a ton of money in the last 2 games. if he comes out, and he likely should, he'll be a sold NBA player for a long time in the league. He obviously draws comparison to Dirk Nowitski. I just think Nova is too skilled for Meechigan to stay with them. Nova beats us by 23 and Kansas by 16. It at least makes me feel a little better.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.