Justin Thomas beat a Clemson guy in the quarters and now faces a UGA grad...

teamplayer

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2001
cullman, al, usa
JT beat a Clemson grad and now faces a UGA grad in the semi-finals. If he beats Bubba to reach the finals, he will move to number one in the world. Sound familiar? Furthermore, he may face another UGA grad in the finals. I just thought it was both a cool coincidence and a chance to throw some praise on JT who is very close to being the number one golfer in the world. The dude can play. Roll Tide!

GrayTide

Hall of Fame
Nov 15, 2005
Greenbow, Alabama
Justin Thomas maybe the best golfer on the PGA Tour right now. He has incredible golf skills and never gives up, a combination that is tough to beat.

CrimsonSEC

Hall of Fame
Jan 8, 2007
Brewton
Justin ran out of gas. You could see that he wasn't the same today as he was in previous matches.
He took a couple of weeks off before this tournament and had his wisdom teeth removed
and fought a bout of strep throat after that. I think it all just caught up with him
but I still look for him to take over that #1 spot before too much longer.

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
I will be honest, when I first read the title of this post I did not see the word "the" in front of quarters. I kept thinking why on Earth are we bragging about bar games now?

teamplayer

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2001
cullman, al, usa
Justin ran out of gas. You could see that he wasn't the same today as he was in previous matches.
He took a couple of weeks off before this tournament and had his wisdom teeth removed
and fought a bout of strep throat after that. I think it all just caught up with him
but I still look for him to take over that #1 spot before too much longer.
I am hoping that he does, but golf is a weird game. I hope his career continues on the same path and that he does reach the number one spot. I would hate for him to be that close to reaching it only to see it allude him the rest of his career. It would be a bit like Marino and the Super Bowl.

I will be honest, when I first read the title of this post I did not see the word "the" in front of quarters. I kept thinking why on Earth are we bragging about bar games now?
Quarters is a great game. I would support a Bama quarters team. I certainly played that a lot when I was there.

CrimsonSEC

Hall of Fame
Jan 8, 2007
Brewton
After a nice 66 in the final round of the Players today, Justin Thomas just took over as the #1 player in the world. An amazing accomplishment.

Congrats Justin!

teamplayer

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2001
cullman, al, usa
After a nice 66 in the final round of the Players today, Justin Thomas just took over as the #1 player in the world. An amazing accomplishment.

Congrats Justin!
I heard on the radio driving to work this morning that it is the first time a former SEC player has held the number one position. Of course, the world ranking only started in 1986. Congratulations to JT!

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.