UA Barbershop Show “Shop Talk” (Changed to "Bama Cuts")

• Bama Gymnastics @ NCAA Championship Semi-finals (ESPN2 | TONIGHT - 4/18 @ 8pm CT). We will have a game thread going in the Women's Sports board. Come join us!

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Re: UA Tweets a Trailer for Show “Shop Talk”

FWIW, I found them much easier to understand (particularly Tony), when I put the headphones on. The acoustics could be better, IMO...
Something happened with the microphones during this episode. Saw a tweet from the football account indicating they added captions on the video because of the microphone issues, but I did not notice them when I watched again.

RollTide_HTTR

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2017

Something happened with the microphones during this episode. Saw a tweet from the football account indicating they added captions on the video because of the microphone issues, but I did not notice them when I watched again.
There seem to be captions in the beginning now when Tony is talking but not throughout the whole video.

bamacpa

All-American
Jul 19, 2006

That one is my favorite so far. Tony espousing the virtues of sticking to the process ! And then talking about Coach being "old,old". Classic !

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA

When you lay down a challenge that nothing is going to be handed to you, you get a certain kind of player/human. Whe you promise a free handout, you get a certain kind of person...

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
Re: UA Barbershop Show “Shop Talk” (Changed to "Bama Cuts")

Man, these are SOOOOOO much fun to watch.

And a nice distraction from it being May...

RTR

TiderinAZ

1st Team
Sep 20, 2015
Carefree, AZ
Re: UA Barbershop Show “Shop Talk” (Changed to "Bama Cuts")

I love that little line at the end from cns “if I can do anything for you, let me know.”

His players sure do love and respect him!

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.