UA Barbershop Show “Shop Talk” (Changed to "Bama Cuts")

westide

All-SEC
Jan 22, 2011
Re: UA Tweets a Trailer for Show “Shop Talk”

A program showing people talking in a barber shop is not something Lebron created. You can't copyright a show where sportscasters sit around a table and talk anymore than than a group of players sitting in a barber shop talking.

jds22

BamaNation Citizen
Sep 27, 2011

I can relate to what Julio is saying. I did a Spartan Beast which was running and obstacles for over 14 miles. Never thought I would be able to accomplish that but pushed through. After completing that race I believed that I should push myself harder than I thought possible. That is the goal is to complete against what you think you can and keep pushing past it.

Last edited:

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa

Julio has a new car dealership in Tuscaloosa too. He takes after Saban in more ways than one.

Al A Bama

Hall of Fame
Jun 24, 2011

Julio has a new car dealership in Tuscaloosa too. He takes after Saban in more ways than one.
So, where do YOU go to buy your NEW car? Saban vs Julio? They should have talked about that at Bama Cuts.

Al A Bama

Hall of Fame
Jun 24, 2011

[/B]
And this is most likely what Lebron's lawyers wanted also. I think this is the last we will hear of this now that we changed the name.
This really gave both sides some PUBLICITY! Hopefully, LBJ gets more $$$$$$$$$ and Bama gets more 5* RECRUITS. Throw in that awesome Freshman guard who will be in the NBA next year and that could help Basketball Recruiting. Coach Johnson could get in on this too.

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa

Pretty spicy to drop some Auburn hate directly in a university official media release.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville

Pretty spicy to drop some Auburn hate directly in a university official media release.
CJ pretty much nailed every single negative recruiting narrative other schools try. This is becoming a great recruiting tool, which was the main purpose.

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa

This stuff is going after the negative recruiting so well in a manner kids will consume that I imagine it will be declared illegal by the NCAA to have former athletes speak in a recruiting circumstance on social media within a year.

Wilson Monroe

1st Team
Jul 19, 2016

This stuff is going after the negative recruiting so well in a manner kids will consume that I imagine it will be declared illegal by the NCAA to have former athletes speak in a recruiting circumstance on social media within a year.
That would be a real stretch of the current rules. Not that there isn't a precedent to make new rules according to what is working for Coach Saban.:rolleyes:

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.