UA Barbershop Show “Shop Talk” (Changed to "Bama Cuts")

tusks_n_raider

Hall of Fame
May 13, 2009
Mobile, AL
Re: UA Tweets a Trailer for Show “Shop Talk”

Episode 1 is up...

https://vimeo.com/262299011

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That was Fantastic!!! Just an absolutely brilliant idea that is surely going to affect the recruiting trail.

You gotta love how much our former players come back and visit!!

CNS really does care about these guys and that was awesome to hear how he remembers the 1st time he met each player....just amazing!!!

Rolltidewill92

BamaNation Citizen
Feb 11, 2018

I keep my Sgt Maj lookin high n tight partly bc I got tired of spending 40 bucks a month on a haircut and we bought a 20 dollar set of clippers and my wife learned a high and tight. I think the look professional, 00 on sides 02 up top, good to go.

Con

Hall of Fame
Dec 19, 2006
Northern Hemisphere

I keep my Sgt Maj lookin high n tight partly bc I got tired of spending 40 bucks a month on a haircut and we bought a 20 dollar set of clippers and my wife learned a high and tight. I think the look professional, 00 on sides 02 up top, good to go.
We have some clippers but my wife has said oops a few too many times to trust her giving me a haircut but it would save me some money.

edwd58

All-American
Aug 2, 2006

That was a good first episode. Julio talking nonstop, Eddie doing his best Julio impersonation (hardly said a word), and hey, Ryan Anderson can flat out chew some gum, HA!

CajunCrimson

Moderator (FB,BB) and Vinyl Enthusiast
Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La

I loved it. I will have to keep up with the shop talk.

I guess the university pays the barbers or do the players have to?

He’s been hired as an analyst. ;)

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville

I loved it. I will have to keep up with the shop talk.

I guess the university pays the barbers or do the players have to?

Saw someone say a few weeks ago that the players have to pay.

Elefantman

Hall of Fame
Sep 18, 2007
R Can Saw

Is this where Jalen got his haircut? I wonder how many times the barber asked him "are you sure?"

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL

That was a good first episode. Julio talking nonstop, Eddie doing his best Julio impersonation (hardly said a word), and hey, Ryan Anderson can flat out chew some gum, HA!
I think that was a preview of episode 1 since it said at the end episode 1 is coming soon.

JustNeedMe81

Hall of Fame
Sep 30, 2011
Huntsville, Al

Well, to be fair, The movie, Barbershop was the first one to start that. I believe that's where LBJ got his idea from, but I don't think It was trademarked or anything like that. I'm sure Bama did their homework on the show before it was launched. This is more on LBJ than it is on bama.

The fact he's willing to talk with Bama and figure out how to resolve this without going to the courts is a good sign, but Bama won't be the first or last one to launch a barber shop talk. I expect Georgia, Ohio State to do similar thing.

Intl.Aperture

All-American
Aug 12, 2015
Chesapeake, Virginia

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa

They’ll change the name and keep on trucking. Talking shop in the barbershop is not a new format invented by Lebron’s agency.

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa

Also Lebron has no desire to lawyer up against a university. It is tough to beat the state.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.