UA Barbershop Show “Shop Talk” (Changed to "Bama Cuts")

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
Re: UA Tweets a Trailer for Show “Shop Talk”

I posted it as a separate thread, since this thread had derailed comments on the UA show. I'd like to move the LeBron angle comments there...

KrAzY3

Hall of Fame
Jan 18, 2006
kraizy.art

The players do a really good job of staying on message. I imagine Alabama is going to be making a DVD of these and sending them out to recruits or something. It's gotta be hard to do negative recruiting after a player watches these...

Last edited:

Skeeterpop

Hall of Fame
Jul 18, 2008

Classic!!!!!! Love it.

Write it down. The Ncaa will ban this show before long. LOL

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012

I love how when Rashaan said if a recruit comes to Alabama he's guaranteed a ring and Tony corrected him and said only if they put the work in and stay committed to the process. I thought that conversation would happen the other way around..

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville

I love how when Rashaan said if a recruit comes to Alabama he's guaranteed a ring and Tony corrected him and said only if they put the work in and stay committed to the process. I thought that conversation would happen the other way around..
I was waiting on one of them to throw in a transfer's name after that line.

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA

FWIW, I found them much easier to understand (particularly Tony), when I put the headphones on. The acoustics could be better, IMO...

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.