**** 2019 QB Taulia Tagovailoa Commits to Bama ****
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    BamaNation Hall of Fame TiderJack's Avatar

**** 2019 QB Taulia Tagovailoa Commits to Bama ****

It seems very likely Taulia will end up in this class so I am starting a thread. Here is a SECCountry article and it seems both Taulia and family prefer he goes to Bama.

https://www.seccountry.com/alabama/a...-update-leader

BamaNation Hall of Fame BamaMoon's Avatar

Re: 2019 QB Taulia Tagovailoa

I'm sure the angle USCE and UT will take is to try to tell Taulia he needs to be his own man and plot his own course. But, at the end of the day there will be 4 recruiters that will have his ear the closest: Brother, Mom, Dad and Nick Saban.

BamaNation All-American

ESPN called Ohio State the favorite for Paul Tyson recently. I wonder if they are assuming Taulia chooses Bama and possibly forcing Tyson elsewhere.

BamaNation Hall of Fame BamaMoon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RollTide_HTTR View Post
    ESPN called Ohio State the favorite for Paul Tyson recently. I wonder if they are assuming Taulia chooses Bama and possibly forcing Tyson elsewhere.
    It would just be a shame for Tyson to not be at Bama. I understand why he might go elsewhere, especially if he felt like he would be behind Taulia, but still it just would be wrong for him to not be in Crimson!

BamaNation All-American

Quote Originally Posted by BamaMoon View Post
    It would just be a shame for Tyson to not be at Bama. I understand why he might go elsewhere, especially if he felt like he would be behind Taulia, but still it just would be wrong for him to not be in Crimson!
    Agreed. It would be a real shame. Especially if he goes and starts somewhere like Ohio State. I don't want to play him in a post season game.

We are going to take two QB's in this class and 'forcing' Tyson to go elsewhere may not be accurate. We may have somebody else other than Taulia higher on our board than Tyson but I believe he has a spot if he wants it. He may not want to with Taulia coming also but he is going to have to compete wherever he goes.

Here is an interview with Taulia's dad. They knew Bama was taking 2 QB's in this class and Tyson was likely one of them and it does not effect his recruitment. Also good info on Tuitele and he feels we have a good chance to land him also.

https://www.seccountry.com/alabama/a...lia-tagovailoa

BamaNation All-American sanjosecrimson's Avatar

ESPN is the last place I look for information, updates, and inside scoop on recruits!

BamaNation Hall of Fame

Quote Originally Posted by sanjosecrimson View Post
    ESPN is the last place I look for information, updates, and inside scoop on recruits!
    Exactly! I prefer Tidefans myself.

Suspended

Quote Originally Posted by sanjosecrimson View Post
    Yeah, it's like getting draft analysis from Beavis and Butthead, er, I mean McShay and Kiper.

BamaNation All-American

So . . Tago the Younger is a "take"?

BamaNation All-SEC

My opinion, which is worth what you pay for it........is that Taulia commits to Bama...............Bama has it's two QBs for the next class, and now they start hauling in defensive players

BamaNation All-American

Assuming Taulia looks elsewher [i hope not], it will more likely be a upper-level program. That program is likely to have other talented QBs too. There would be competition at 99% of the places someone with his abilities would go.

If Enos has the effect we hope, it will be another strong reason for quarterbacks to roll with us.