**** 2019 QB Taulia Tagovailoa Commits to Bama ****

CoolBreeze

Hall of Fame
Sep 18, 2002
Hoover
So very glad to have this one! Welcome to Tagovailoa U!! I have seen the kid play and every time I saw him he was the best player on the field.

BJ4TIDE

All-SEC
Aug 11, 2007
Invited to elite 11 today
That's intriguing. Tua really impressed at the Elite 11. I would guess that the coaches will be comparing Taulia to Tua, heavily. It seems it would add another aspect to the process by following the footsteps his big brother took, and "living in his shadow," so to speak.

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC
Apple probably won't fall far from the tree. I think we probably need to temper our expectations, but I've read a few comments that Taulia is just as talented as big bro in throwing the ball. I just wonder if he processes info and learns as fast and can make decisions in the pocket as fast. I seriously doubt arm talent will be the issue.

HITIDE

1st Team
Jul 6, 2003
TRINITY, AL., USA
Apple probably won't fall far from the tree. I think we probably need to temper our expectations, but I've read a few comments that Taulia is just as talented as big bro in throwing the ball. I just wonder if he processes info and learns as fast and can make decisions in the pocket as fast. I seriously doubt arm talent will be the issue.
I've read that Tail is has the same decision making and arm skills as Tua but is more a pocket passer.....doesn't quite have the mobility. Still, it doesn't mean he can't scramble and throw on the run.
He isn't as tall but hopefully is still growing.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.