Favorite Celebration

bamafan37

1st Team
Feb 2, 2005
Wow, I just realized that I've started a lot of threads recently! Well, I saw the coolest celebration the other day, and I wondered if any of ya'll had seen it as well. After a long TD run, Darby started "riding the bull" and when he finished his little jig, he clicked his heels! It was the funniest thing I've ever seen! Me and my friend couldn't stop laughing! Maybe you just had to be there, but it was funny as hell! :biggrin: What are the best celebrations you have seen?

ZeusBama

Scout Team
Feb 5, 2002
Tuscaloosa, AL
I've seen that celebration a bunch. The problem is that it always happens in the middle of the game when I don't need one, and therefore get a penalty. I have the unsportsmanlike settting at 0, yet I continually get penalties because my guys celebrate everything :(

Vertical

All-American
May 15, 2000
New Hampshire
I saw one where a wide receiver caught a TD pass, and then pretended that he couldn't get the ball out of his hand, like it was glued to his hand.

bamapride79

All-SEC
Aug 10, 2003
Vertical said:
I saw one where a wide receiver caught a TD pass, and then pretended that he couldn't get the ball out of his hand, like it was glued to his hand.
I havent seen that one yet but it sounds sweet.

bamapride79

All-SEC
Aug 10, 2003
I saw something last night. It wasnt a celebration but was very cool anyway.
I was playing Vandy on their first drive of the game. First down pass, incomplete. Second down (crowds going crazy) the quarterback walks down the line and yells out the play to the receivers then tries to line up behind right guard.... I almost fell over laughing.

determined

BamaNation Citizen
May 1, 2005
when I set the school single season rushing touchdown record with Darby he put his foot on the ball and the tight end started shining his shoe

ryno

1st Team
Jul 11, 2003
Tuscaloosa, AL
My favorite celebration so far came when a receiver made a catch on 3rd down to get the 1st down. He then used the ball as a phone, dialed a number and pretended to be talking to someone on the phone. I laughed for probably 5 minutes.

BamaTitan

BamaNation Citizen
Sep 24, 2004
Peeing on the goal post

I have seen a receiver go to the goal post, hike up a leg like he is peeing on the goal post pad...i am not kidding. the first time i saw it i was like 'did that just happen', then the next night i ran a punt back and prothro did it again. crazy...

DrBama

1st Team
Oct 12, 1999
Coker, AL
BamaTitan said:
I have seen a receiver go to the goal post, hike up a leg like he is peeing on the goal post pad...i am not kidding. the first time i saw it i was like 'did that just happen', then the next night i ran a punt back and prothro did it again. crazy...
I saw that too...wasn't quite sure what he was doing to the goal post, to be honest :eek2:

One of my main complaints about the game is that they used too many of the same pre and post game celebration outcuts. You'd think that with a year to work with, the folks at EA could come up with another cut sequence after the game is over!

Doc

bamapride79

All-SEC
Aug 10, 2003
One of my main complaints about the game is that they used too many of the same pre and post game celebration outcuts. You'd think that with a year to work with, the folks at EA could come up with another cut sequence after the game is over!
I think this game was just to carry us CFB junkies over until PS3 and Xbox 2 comes out. I cant wait to see what those games look like. :eek2:

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.