News Article: Trent Richardson 'Doing Everything and Anything to Get Back in the NFL'

Bamabuzzard

FB Moderator
Staff member
Aug 15, 2004
Where ever there's BBQ, Bourbon & Football
His lack of field vision and "feel" for the hole is the reason he failed in the NFL. I'm sure his frustration from lack of success led to other things that hurt his career. But overall, his inability to see and feel the game was his demise.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

BigBama

All-SEC
Oct 13, 1999
The problem is that each year there are a dozen younger, hungry, and more explosive backs that come out of college looking for their first chance. I am still surprised that he did so little with his first chance but at 27 he is considered old. RB's have the shortest NFL careers on average and I'm afraid he'll never get that second, or third chance.

RedWave

All-SEC
Sep 26, 2000
Arlington, Tx
I will always be a fan of his, whether he ever plays another down in the NFL or not. He just needs to forget all the people who automatically turned "Trent Richardson Is In The NFL" into "Now we get some NFL money."

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.