Poll: Best Overtime win excluding the National Championship game

Best Overtime win Besides the CFPNCG

• Total voters

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
I have a sister-in-law like that, too.

There's a lot I could say.

Her first marriage - and she's from rural Louisiana - was when she was 15. Momma was only too happy to pawn her off and get the mouth of the house (her mom was the gold digging type), so she signed for her to marry. She got wrapped up in a cocaine addiction with him, and he forced her to sign their kid over to him.

Second marriage was pretty much near storybook for 12 years. Upwardly mobile - went from losing everything in a robbery on Xmas Day 1993 to six figure salary, kids in private school, and a big house with a pool. But her old man was a sex addict who spent the weekends out of town, and I think you know how that one ended.

Third marriage was to a guy who was a carbon copy of the second husband (but not an adulterer so far as we know). He looked like him, sounded like him, in fact, he bought their house originally. She was pocketing $60K a year in alimony and child support, and of course lost the alimony when she married him. He turned out not to make enough money for her and 11 months in, it was pretty much over.

She found him in that vulnerable rebound phase I've been warned about.

Fourth marriage was finally to some.......doctor or something, I'm not sure since I'm no longer in the family.

Amazing part is her own father gets angry at the suggestion that HIS four marriages have anything at all to do with HER being married four times. I don't think there's a direct cause and effect necessarily (I've seen it both ways), but it's MUCH easier to be encouraged to "divorce that so and so" by someone who has done it multiple times, too.

Again, folks, I'm divorced myself so I'm not attacking anyone here, but her whole path traveled as I've watched it has.....well....MOSTLY been her fault. I know things can happen but most of this has been her own doing.

Not that that has ANYTHING to do with 2006 Alabama.........well, I called her third husband with my first phone call when we got Saban. He was at work. I told him, "Saban's going to Alabama." He gulped and told his workplace.......dead......silence......

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.