Link: Report: Jerry Jeudy Injures Meniscus

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
Seems like a small injury by the content of the article. Hope that is just exactly the case!

Jonathan_FKLN

Mar 11, 2018
Hamilton, GA
I had a meniscus tear a few years ago and it really wasn't a big deal. It was uncomfortable, but it wasn't a type of injury that made it difficult to put weight on my leg. It wouldn't have kept me off the field if I was a high-level athlete like JJ is. It makes sense for him to dial it back this spring, but he will be ready to go when we need him.

Last edited:

Saban4Ever

All-American
Sep 27, 2016
Cobb County GA
sounds like it is not that bad, but still the whole thing makes me say bad words.
Luckily, it is not that bad. I hope he recovers quickly and can still be a starter. I do hope the injury situation isn't like last year. Last year half the defense was injured, and now the injury bug seems to be affecting the offense (Josh Jacobs, Tua, JJ, and a tight end).

I hate it for the athletes and team when injuries happen, but at least we have the best Athletic Trainer and Doctors in the nation!

4Q Basket Case

FB|BB Moderator
Staff member
Nov 8, 2004
Tuscaloosa
Luckily, it is not that bad. I hope he recovers quickly and can still be a starter. I do hope the injury situation isn't like last year. Last year half the defense was injured, and now the injury bug seems to be affecting the offense (Josh Jacobs, Tua, JJ, and a tight end).

I hate it for the athletes and team when injuries happen, but at least we have the best Athletic Trainer and Doctors in the nation!
Agree about the trainers and doctors.....they’ve certainly not lacked opportunities to hone their skills.

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC
Hate to hear it too, but we are gun shy over what happened last year.

If it was going to happen better now than during fall camp or during season.

With our medical staff, this is about as minor of an issue as you get with knee injuries. Even if he's ready by A-day, I hope we hold him out. Need him next fall; not right now.

Intl.Aperture

All-American
Aug 12, 2015
Chesapeake, Virginia
Hate to hear it too, but we are gun shy over what happened last year.

If it was going to happen better now than during fall camp or during season.

With our medical staff, this is about as minor of an issue as you get with knee injuries. Even if he's ready by A-day, I hope we hold him out. Need him next fall; not right now.
Yah, the reps and chemistry developed during 7-on-7s and fall practice will be more valuable than what has gone on so far. Still...

78Alum

All-American
Aug 1, 2007
Alabaster, AL
So glad it wasn't serious. We need to make it the rest of the spring and off-season with no more injuries... We do not need another season like last year.

colbysullivan

Hall of Fame
Dec 12, 2007
Gulf Breeze, FL
Looks small, but I would shut him down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro[emoji208]
At first I thought you meant you would “shut him down” like a “lock down cornerback”. I was like, “Dang dude, really?” Then I read it again. I probably still couldn’t cover Jeudy, even with one leg [emoji16]

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.