5* OL Devontae Dobbs
4* OLB Kevin Harris
4* LB Christian Harris
5* DE/ OLB Kayvon Thibodeaux

4* LB Lloyd Summerall
4 * RBKelian Robinson
2020 4* RB Demarkcus Bowman
4 * RB Ole Miss commit RB Jerrion Ealy
LB`s, particularly ILB`s, will be key targets this year. Dean, Harris and Thibodeaux would be particularly nice.

Redwood Forrest

Hall of Fame
Sep 19, 2003
Boaz, AL USA
Looks like the #1 player in the country had a good time on his visit.

https://www.seccountry.com/alabama/...ruiting-kayvon-thibodeaux-visit-leader-update
Thibodeaux intently listens to what coaches say to him because he has realized that sometimes coaches bend the truth a bit when it comes to their recruiting pitches. He wouldn’t name the schools, but he has said some staff members elsewhere have told him that their respective school was rated as the safest campus in the country and had the best meal plan in the country.

He appreciated how straightforward the Alabama staff was with him.

“I got a great vibe from them. They are great people,” Thibodeaux said. “I looked into all of their stats and double-checked everything they told me to see if it was true, and it was.”

So, if Alabama ends up being the school he chooses this fall, what would the reason be?

“There’s no reason not to commit to Alabama,” Thibodeaux said. “It has everything you could want.”

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA
I think sometimes what a departure from the norm it would be that when recruits come to visit at Alabama, that nobody, coaches, players, school officials, says anything negative or derogatory about any other school or program. I hope that while a recruit is at Bama he hears not a word about another school.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.